Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My Apologies

I did it ... I offered my  opinion when it wasn't asked, and it totally backfired in a way i didn't even think was possible.  It was met with strong opposition, and even a sniff of frustration.  I had a talk with God this morning, and together we (I) came to the conclusion that if someone is telling me about something, but they don't ask for my opinion, I should just keep my trap shut.
So what if I have experience, or time, under my belt where these things are concerned, if someone is just telling me - then i will listen and be supportive.
Now this won't always work.  If i see someone that really needs to be warned about something that could hurt them, i will try to do it with a little bit more tact and love.
Sorry to you who i hurt by thinking my "expertise" would be so good for you to hear.  I was prideful and put myself above the situation.
I am sorry for that.
I love ya, and don't want to cause anyone pain.
So, from here out, I will keep my mouth closed unless i am asked for my opinion.  I don't wanna be a dream crusher, that just sucks.
Love ya,

Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment