Monday, February 4, 2013

To You I Write........


I want to write of life – love and laughter and bliss.  I want to write the sonnets of my life on the heart and In the eyes of those4 who seek true happiness of this world.  I wish to sell my words, first purchased by my breath – for a price of life’s few tender moments, where silver linings are born.  I seek the endless shining that dwells in the heart of Philosophers and stirs the soul bringing forth a sunrise worn on the faces of the pure, and intellectually sound at ease; but to whom darkness with heaven’s curses and daylight full of stars is no stranger than a mother’s kiss or a final chance to prove your personal worth.  If dreams be your future and images of fantasy and desire your native tongue.  If you feel death reaching up for you and taste sweetness in the chase.  If your soul is yearning for transformation from reality to real life…
It is to you I write!

No comments:

Post a Comment