Friday, September 7, 2012

My Peeps

The ones that are here to love you have called you marred 
They do not understand all the good that you are
Instead they treat you in a way that is sad
But do not believe for a minute that you are bad
Sometimes people do not know
How they treat others so
They do it because they do not understand
How God can actually hold you in His hand
They are afraid they will be like you
But this is exactly what they need to do
You are an affront to the life that they know
They pity and belittle you, but so?
You belong to the God of heaven above
He has already shown you His love
Trust in that, and your heart will mend
He is that be all and the end...
It is He who loves, and we try to follow
If we place that hope in people, it will be hollow
For a person can always break your heart
But, don't forget who loves you - and did from the start

Trust in the Lord, O my soul
Do not place anyone's love above 
My God's love for me, nor mine for Him.
He is  the be all and end all. 
Above Him there is no other.
I love you Jesus, thank You for what 
You did for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment