Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Price

So we pray to as many different God's as there are flowers...

I wonder sometimes if God loves me the way i always dreamed of being loved.  And the answer is, He does, He will, and always has!! He died for me! Was whipped and beaten, wore a crown of thorns, and bore the price of my sins upon His shoulders.  He bled for me. He died for me.
I use to think that my price was a dollar amount. But that was a lie from Satan's lips.  My own worth is, in God's eyes, great! Though compared to God i am as nothing, dust and stuff... but He created me and my soul.  He knows me and loves ... ME!
And so it is with you too.  God loves you, He paid the ultimate price for your soul.   Now all you need to do is believe, and confess with your lips that Jesus is your Lord and Savior.  We must trust in Jesus with our whole heart!
God is the be all and end all!
I will trust in the worth God has placed on my soul, and not pay any mind to the "world" and their silly dollar amounts.
Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment