Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Mighty Change

Capturing the Image behind the glass
Pieces of me I've found at last
Reflections hidden behind this wall
Capturing me before I fall
Waking up to consciousness
Open eyes, succeed to confess
Light is fleeing the shadows away
Soon this night will turn into day
A mighty change, can it happen so fast
Going through the labyrinth of my past
Drowning deep I breath in my pain
Standing still I feel the rain
Fire dancing in my eyes
Taking off my thick disguise
Can you see into my soul
For there are pieces of me even I don't know
The past with the future are make believe
The here and now is you and me
So hold me close, and let me be
All I need is God and me
With Him I know there's nothing more dear
Than the woman staring at me behind the mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment