Monday, January 30, 2012

john 14:14

if something is 99% true, and 1% false would you still follow it?
If you had a gallon of yummy lemonaide, and there was a tablespoon of pee in it, would you drink it?
If you were eating an apple and took a large bite out and found a worm in the center of the apple, would you eat it?
Why do you belong to something that you know has many untrue concepts, and calls the Bible untrue? The Bible is the most true of any book, and you would get closer to God by reading the Bible, than by any other book!
John 14:14  "If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it."  Ask God if the Bible is true, look at the facts, and see with your spiritual eyes, that becoming a Christian is the way to be with God after this life. 

 Thank you Lord Jesus, for all your gifts to me.  Thank you for knowing who I am and my heart.  Thank you for blessing my friends and family.  I praise you God for all good things.  Thank you for dieing on the cross and suffering for my sins! Thank you for helping me in my unbelief, to become a true believer.  I love you Jesus now and forever. Please bless those who will read this that they may come to know the truth. In your name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment